Data Engineer / ETL Specialist
Virtuous Software is a technology start-up building software to help nonprofits create more good in the world. We are looking for a Data Engineer / ETL Specialist interested in helping clients with data migrations, building out data migration tooling and extracting insights/reports from client databases. Work in a casual, collaborative environment around some of the brightest designers, digital strategists, and developers Arizona has to offer.
This position will be responsible for working directly with our engineering team, customer success team and product manager in our Phoenix Arizona offices.
- Help customers migrate enterprise data sets and build data migration tools
- Build and maintain datawarehouse for enterprise-wide reporting
- Build reports and drive data insights to empower customers and Virtuous marketing team
- Collaborate with team to architect back-end services and databases to support apps
- Create data migration and ETL processes to
- Work with customer success team to validate, document, and deploy solutions
- 2+ years of database experience with knowledge of T-SQL, data ingestion/ETL and data warehousing
- Database design and optimization including knowledge of SQL Server
- Knowledge of RESTful web services a plus
- Knowledge of C# and the .NET platform a plus
- Data Scientist will be working closely with a small fast-paced team – so good communication skills and collaboration skills are a must