Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Virtuous Software is looking for a highly motivated sales development representative to join its growing team. Virtuous is the nonprofit CRM helping nonprofits raise more money and do more good in the world. If hired, you will be joining the founding sales team at one of Phoenix’s fastest growing tech companies. You will be responsible for using phone calls, emails and other sales techniques to find and qualify sales opportunities for Virtuous Account Executives. The key success metric for this role is how many qualified opportunities you bring in monthly.
You will work in our downtown Phoenix offices and report to our Director of Sales. You'll also work closely with the marketing and software teams to help maximize our growth.
- Qualify nonprofit prospects based on their current pain points. Qualification typically involves asking lots questions - and then finding friendly ways to challenge current processes and discover opportunity.
- Develop your expertise using digital marketing and lead generation tools to identify and contact target accounts
- Schedule sales calls for account executives
- Meet or exceed qualified new leads and scheduled demos quota every month
- Hit goals for outbound outreach activities consisting of phone, email, and social touches
- Occassionally travel to nonprofit events to drive in-person lead generation
- Represent and demonstrate our company values, brand, and mission
The qualities of a great candidate are...
- Relentless and little bit competitive. Ok... maybe more than just a little competitive
- A love of finding and solving new challenges
- A willingness to constantly experiment, change and grow
- Ability to take your work seriously without taking yourself too seriously
- Ability to simultaneously teach, consult and sell
- Experience working in B2B SaaS a plus
- Ability to make friends quickly and a love for talking to people
- Knowledge of the nonprofit industry a plus
- Amazing communicator with the ability to make complex topics easy to understand
- Great personal time and task management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- Clear understanding of how modern web-based software works including experience working with other cloud software (MailChimp, Asana, Basecamp, etc)