Senior SaaS Sales Representative
Virtuous Software is looking for sales representative to join its growing team. Virtuous is the new nonprofit CRM helping nonprofits raise more money and do more good. If hired you will be joining the founding sales team at one of Phoenix’s fastest growing tech startups. In this role you will use inbound and outbound sales techniques to sell complex cloud-based software to large and medium-sized nonprofits.
You will work in our downtown Phoenix offices and report to our Director of Sales. You’ll also work closely with the marketing and software teams to help maximize our growth. Your responsibilities will include using consultive selling techniques to sell CRM solutions, building a list of potential Virtuous customers, assisting in inbound marketing efforts, contract/proposal creation and demoing the software.
- Be a founding part of a growing team at an innovative B2B SaaS company
- Find prospects and quickly establish credibility and relationships with nonprofits
- Build a pipeline of new sales opportunities using online prospecting – and calling warm leads
- Learn about the nonprofit fundraising space and quickly become an expert on the common software needs and pain points of nonprofit organizations
- Report to the Director of Sales who will help you price projects, create proposals and close sales
- Help build the overall culture and brand value of Virtuous by collaborating with our internal team and continuously looking for innovative ways to grow the company
The qualities of a great candidate are…
- Relentless and little bit competitive. Ok… maybe more than just a little competitive
- A passion for helping nonprofits and a desire to truly understand what makes a nonprofit tick
- Willingness to talk to anybody and any time with a huge smile on your face
- A love of finding and solving new challenges
- A willingness to constantly experiment, change and grow
- Ability to take your work seriously without taking yourself too seriously
- Experience in sales and specifically B2B SaaS sales a huge plus
- At least one year of sales experience as a top performer
- Knowledge of the nonprofit industry a plus
- Amazing communicator with the ability to make complex topics easy to understand
- Great personal time and task management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- Experience working with CRMs, email marketing, and other cloud software.