Learn How to Treat Every Donor Like a Major Donor
Over the last two decades or so, fundraisers have scaled their efforts to include digital outreach and added more sophisticated tactics and technologies to their fundraising toolkit. Despite these efforts, nonprofits have found that it’s harder than ever before to retain donors and grow repeat giving.
It turns out that donors have high expectations of the nonprofits they support. Donors want to do more than give to the causes they support. They want to know that they are making an impact. They expect to be included as a part of the solution. Nonprofits that practice responsive fundraising are bridging that gap. Everyone else is falling behind.
Download the complete 2019 Responsive Nonprofit Online Summit to learn from key nonprofit leaders about how you can be a responsive nonprofit.
- Opening Keynote
- Gabe Cooper, Virtuous Founder & CEO
- Session I: Personalize, Modernize & Monetize Your Fundraising Events
- Session II: Donor Centricity: How Your Tech Stack Should Begin with the Donor in Mind
- Stephen Boudreau, Raise Donors & David Cady, Virtuous Director of Partnerships
- Session III: Matching Gifts Automation to Boost Revenue and Bring Constituents Closer
- Hannah Silvers, Partnership Manager at Double the Donation
- Session IV: Getting to Yes: Building Support for Technology Transitions
- Jeff Key, NationBuilder and Startup Chapter Support, YNPN
- Session V: Identity, Belongingness, and the Craft of Fundraising
- Chris Kuetemeyer, Managing Director, American Philanthropic
- Virtuous Technology: Scaling Responsiveness
- Matt Wolach, Virtuous VP of Sales
- Session VI: Scaling Stewardship: Creating a Major Donor Experience for Every Donor
- Taylor Shanklin, VP of Marketing at Pursuant
- Session VII: Social-Impact Storytelling: Engage the World In the Worthwhile
- Braden Klingaman, CEO at Fifty & Fifty
- Session VIII: The Responsive Fundraising Framework
- Noah Barnett, Virtuous Director of Research & Insights